Subject: [Leica] IMG: Haifa and Baha'i Gardens
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 23:53:39 -0800

Some photos from Haifa, Israel, and the breathtakingly beautiful Baha'i
Gardens.

A view of the city, harbor and northern suburbs across the water. What a
setting!
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/3-Haifa/L1007005.jpg.html>

This is an ad for a spa!
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/3-Haifa/L1007086.jpg.html>

A Druze family visits the Baha'i Gardens:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/3-Haifa/L1007105.jpg.html>

I loved this tree. I'll have to burn down the lower right corner--when
you're in a guided group, sometimes there is never a completely clear view.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/3-Haifa/L1007107.jpg.html>

A sideways view of the upper Baha'i Gardens.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/3-Haifa/L1007108.jpg.html>

Some of the middle terraces. Unfortunately the domed Shrine of the Bab
(rear center) is under renovation and covered right now:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/3-Haifa/L1007121.jpg.html>

The library, which looks like a mini-Parthenon:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/3-Haifa/L1007123.jpg.html>

Perspective in red:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/3-Haifa/L1007131_1.jpg.html>

Another view:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/3-Haifa/L1007133.jpg.html>

Warning, cat picture.  It situated itself nicely for me. This one's from
the town of Zikron Ya'akov.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/israel/3-Haifa/L1006995_1.jpg.html>

M8, mostly 35/1.4 'Lux ASPH, a couple with the 28/3.5 VC.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Haifa and Baha'i Gardens)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Haifa and Baha'i Gardens)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: Haifa and Baha'i Gardens)