Subject: [Leica] fuji finepix x100 video
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 07:08:07 +1000

Not even uber-trendsetting Prince of Cool Kyle could do a project with the
X100 as yet, since Fujifilm haven't shown anyone a working sample as yet!

Try this Kyle, the UR digital rangefinder is barely bigger than the X100.
You can get it used for more reasonable money these days (or borrow one).
Put a  compact 28 on it. Do not remove. Keep pushing the shutter button. Et
voila!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman