Subject: [Leica] The beautiful backs of Limerick
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 09:32:33 +0100

A very solid and dynamic set for anyone who can resist the first few
tilts,
it is representative of the lopsided vision
and unbalance of the world today.
I do pity these folks.
The use of BW here looks at its best to convey the intent as I don't
think it is purely documentary (can it ever be)

Tilt and BW work perfectly together and match the photog's agenda IMHO
Great WA work too.

Much appreciated
Thanks for the link

Bien cordialement
Philippe

Le 11 d?c. 10 ? 00:18, Douglas Barry a ?crit :