Subject: [Leica] Lusting for an M9
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 00:03:54 -0500

Leon,
Since everyone is gonna tell you everything but what you asked, here's my
best shot at an answer to the question you asked.

Your Noctilux is probably worth more than the M9 if it is in pretty good
condition.  It is going to go up in value, while the M9 will depreciate.

Your (near mint) M5, is worth anywhere from $650 to $1200 depending on
condition, model, and a few other factors.

The R Macro 100 2.8 if it is the APO can be worth around 1800-2000.  These
are kind of hard to sell, as are any R lenses.

The best place to sell your M5 would be on the Rangefinder Forum.

If you are thinking about selling the Noctilux, I think I would seriously
think about taking it to a photographic auction house like Tamarkin.

Good Luck.

--
Regards,

Sonny