Subject: [Leica] IMG: No Pah Kin
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 07:30:55 +0200

The picture is perfectly nice, Tina, I don't know why you feel the need to
apologize for equipment. I merrily post pictures here taken with Leica,
Pentax, Fuji and Panasonic cameras. Content is king, and your sign is
incredibly amusing. It would have made my newly started gallery of
linguistic innovations if I had shot it:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2248807659478.298484.1226811003&l=e2691c206e&type=1

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman