Subject: [Leica] Summicron-M 90 canada SLR adapter
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 02:45:25 +0000

Ah, in that case it would not change after correction as it is a fixed
group?
http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-wiki.en/index.php/1:2_/_90_Summicron

I guess it is like my 135mm Elmar which can use a
http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-wiki.en/index.php/OTZFO and
http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-wiki.en/index.php/OTRPO to focus on the
Visoflex. The depth of the Visoflex would probably mean that it could be
adapted to a Canon with infinity focus......

john
Hi John,

the lens head unscrews from the Canadian Summicron 90, so it can be used on
a Visoflex.
Just wondering what adapters are needed to use the lens head on a Canon EOS
system.

Peter Cheyne