Subject: [Leica] Sunset in Yosemite NOW with link
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 19:29:24 +0100

Well, why try to remember?

I wasn't there. And I like the photo you first presented.

What matters is what you give us to see, not really what was there.

Every photo is a "fake"; choice of gear, lens, angle, film, process,
colour, BW, screen, print, size of the previous two, etc. all
influence the results.

You like it.
I like it.
So what's the problem? :-)

Don't you worry Aram, you were lucky to be there, and only you saw
what you did ;-)

And, to spin Adams's metaphor I'm thankful to you for performing this
unknown score for us, really.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 7 nov. 11 ? 19:01, Aram Langhans a ?crit :