Subject: [Leica] LR4 Beta problem
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 13:27:35 -0800

I'm running LR4 on an iMac whose OS is Snow Leopard. While most
sliders work fine, the four critical ones: shadows, hilights, etc.
are so sticky that they are almost useless if the exercise is to look
at the picture or the histogram and watch what they do.

Is this the behavior of the first release, or is something funny
going on in my machine? I've checked the amount of free memory in
Activity Monitor, and it is certainly adequate: mucho gigabytes.
--
Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204