Subject: [Leica] Ferraris and Fire Hydrants
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 09:30:48 +0800

Hi Bob,
Just because the driver had the money to buy the car doesn't mean, I guess,
that he has the skill to drive (or park) it well.
You know the traffic situation in Hong Kong. There is no where to unleash a
Ferrari - except perhaps some of
the Kowloon highways at 3 in the morning and then the traffic police are
waiting for you!!
Cheers
Howard