Subject: [Leica] Thirsy2
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:42:47 +1030

Great!  There's something about cats and fresh running water - they
just prefer it.  I look after a friend's two cats when she is away,
and they always drink from the garden drippers even when I have just
filled their water bowl with rainwater, which is a vastly better
option to my tastebuds, our tapwater being what it is.

Marty