Subject: [Leica] Well, that's the nicest thing someone has said about my photos...
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 22:50:21 -0800

Besides my family and immediate friends, that is :-)

I just joined the Chinese Culture Foundation Artist Network, and my "Food
Stall" from the Chinatown project was selected as one of their featured
images, and another member says

http://www.cccgallery.org/photo/photo/listFeatured?xg_source=msg_feat_photo

****
What is interesting about Richard's photo is he is able to tell a story in
most of his photos.  But in all of his photos, I feel I get involved in the
situation captured.  They continues to have life after the shoots are
taken.  I think he is an amazing photographer.   Something I have not seen
for a long time.

****

--

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Well, that's the nicest thing someone has said about my photos...)