Subject: [Leica] Lost brothers project
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 23:41:28 +1000

A very accomplished war photographer called Tim Page now lives in my city.
For those unfamiliar with his work you may preview some here.
Tim Page Image : Site Main Home Page <http://www.timpageimage.com.au/v4/>
Degree South : Site Main Home Page <http://www.degreesouth.com/r2/>

 My Leica dealer is one of his friends and asked that this be passed on.

Lost Brothers Project.
Imagine if your brother, son, husband went out to cover a war - to tell the
truth of what was happening to innocent bystanders who cannot affect any
change to the situation they are in - and while covering that war they
disappeared.
Never to be heard of again. Nothing for 41 years. This is what happened in
Cambodia in the early 70's.
Five years of war, four years of Pol Pot, ten years of Vietnamese
occupation and then a landscape littered in land mines and UXO's, meant
that the missing media have disappeared from our thoughts - but not from
the thoughts of their families and loved ones.

 Tim Page has returned 50 times to Indochina trying to learn their fate. He
has done this on his own dime and his own time.Now he needs help to get
back. this is not a search for remains but for the last living memories of
the people that saw them, helped them and that possibly know their fate.
Please watch the trailer and if you feel moved to help, please make a
pledge.
*?.. a search for the last living memories, their recollections of our lost
brothers and the imprint they left behind ??.*
 LOST BROTHERS by mythic films &mdash;
Kickstarter<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/111709504/lost-brothers>

Cheers,
Geoff