Subject: [Leica] Why I am upgrading to LR4...
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 23:45:27 -0800

While getting a great picture to begin with is best, and this one (I am
assuming you meant "TURN") can definitely have better subject separation,
this image does have quite a bit of impact on a good number of viewers. So
it behooves a photographer (me in this case) to make the image as best as
one can. Certainly I have no shame in showing the image.

Besides, what do you think of the RFK assassination photo? Without "post
processing" (in the darkroom), that would have been a nothing image. There
are so many examples that your statement is frankly pretty non-sensical.