Subject: [Leica] 75mm Summilux on M9
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:07:52 +0000

I just got my 75mm f1.4 back from being adjusted for the M9 and coded. Using
a 1.4 magnifier I am getting much more success than I did on film.
Delighted.
I got my 50mm f1, 21mm f2.8 and 24mm f2.8 done at the same time, assuming
these to be the most sensitive to adjustment (of the lenses I own) and also,
despite the M9 having manual lens setting, I find myself forgetting to do it
sometimes. A 75mm lens shot with correction for a 21 is not easy to deal
with.
FD