Subject: [Leica] FF pointillist flowers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:02:51 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/040323_201154.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/88xrgmp
3/23/04, 8:11:54 PM, Flowers Portland Oregon, 70.0-300.0 mm f/4.0-5.6ED
1/30 s at f/4.2 at 105.0 mm's at ISO 6400 with a Nikon D100 camera 8 years
ago in Portland I think the first and only time I ever shot shot iso 6400
with that camera or any camera. And an early digital test for me. I didn't
have a clue.
The result is impressionist in the pointillist vein.
I've certainly looked at this image for a long time before trying to do
something with it. A challenging file to work with.
And it's probably one of the first times I played around with this new for
me lens. Now its been replaced by a VR anti vibration version.

I did post seven other shots taken March 23rd various years.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/

--
Mark Rabiner