Subject: [Leica] PESO: Leave me alone
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 19:31:25 -0500

Long ago, before I decided that music was my hobby instead of hi-fi, I
thought about buying a Pink Triangle turntable (that was for a thing
known as "LP records" back then, probably while you were an infant).  I
noticed the reviewers kept referring to it as a tribute to the honorable
victims of the past, but as usual I was clueless.  Now I could have
asked Google.  But back then I would have had to make a trip to the library.

Ken
(But wait: It is still around sort of:)
http://www.vinylengine.com/pink-triangle-pt-too.shtml