Subject: [Leica] Marriage
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 13:28:28 -0400

Bonjour Nathan,

  Good thing you went to the MGTOW website.  Just keep reading a bit.  I am
not a member of their club and have no direct interest in their website
whatsoever, however I must say that the core of what they are saying
regarding marriage and divorce is true.  In my line of work I see the
consequences of divorce on a regular basis.  Men are clearly discriminated
against in family courts.  I take it as a fact I have seen many times.  In
this day and age marriage is at best a risky proposition for men.  Once no
fault divorce happens, it's game over for men.

  As for the statistics, sometimes they are true and represent the situation
accurately!  Not every reshearcher is trying to lie to serve a cause!
Studies regarding the consequences of divorce on men are plenty.

  Over and out on this (probably).

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)