Subject: [Leica] PESO: Family supper :-) :-) humour!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 10:47:14 -0700

Jim Shulman SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] PESO: Family supper

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/family+supper+sm.jpg.html

OK Crew let your imagination go for a momment and pretend this is a scene in
deepest Africa! :-)

Just inside the tree line and bushes are a Pride of Lions looking at this
situation, so uniquely caught by our astute eyed photographer Jim Shulman
par excellence of the "wide wide world!" :-)

The question of SUPPER comes up?  The Head Lion asks? "What's fer supper and
who get's the big one?" And he smiles at the thought! :-) :-)

Aw com'on guys & gals let yer imagination go and have a chuckle. It's
Friday, end the week with a smile! Make the picture happen in yer mind and
you have to smile! :-)

cheers, Dr. ted

(Yeah, yeah, I know I've got a sick sense of humour! But really? Look at her
and don't you think a bunch of Lions would have a great supper?)  :-) No
don't think in "real-life images!" But as a cartoon! And no not on a "kids
TV channel!"

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] PESO: Family supper :-) :-) humour!)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] PESO: Family supper :-) :-) humour!)