Subject: [Leica] Which Leica R tele-zoom?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 14:01:28 -0600 (CST)

Phil,

Don't know too much about these two, but have heard they are not that good.
However the 80 - 200 f4 is quite spectacular, this from personal experience,
I have one, and they are reasonably in-expensive, as R lenses go, not on the
A list of desirable/fast lenses, where the 70 - 180 f2.8 will cost a
fortune, and the two designs are very similar and designed by the same
person.

Cheers,
Gene