Subject: [Leica] Olympus XA (OT)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 13:35:54 -0500

Its a nice camera the X100 ... pardon me please for hitting too hard the
point and it being a "quality" camera or not. Semantics.
Its a great camera for the person who owns it and is getting great shots
with it.
urns my head when I pass one on the street. Excellently styled. A super
great camera for the money is my opinion. And a bit of a milestone.

Just bad timing as it was followed so closely by the full frame RX1 so the
honeymoon would have been shortened a bit on its stance on the total playing
field.
That's my opinion. And I think it will reflect many others. Or I'll find out
sooner or not. I just call it as I see it. Sometimes I'm wrong. But I'm
happy about how often I'm right my position is having done serious  and
professional photography for many decades my first darkroom in the mid '60s.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography