Subject: [Leica] Magic Children 2
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:32:45 +0100

Steve, Gerry, Jim, Jon, Tina

Thank you very much for your kind comments. Yes they are magical. Philippe
knows very well this place Sant Felip de Neri, is a quite place in the old
city. I was there with Alice and Philippe at the moment the children was
going out a school in this place, the same school of a very sad story of the
Spanish Civil War, it was bombed by Italian fascists airplanes and 45
childrens was dead.... The walls of the school and the Church keep the signs
of the civil war, as a memory...

The effect to see in this place the children playing is double pleasant, yes
Steve, I hope that these ones not become politics...

Jon... when the children are playing like these ones they don't realize that
somebody is shooting.

Thanks for looking

Cheers
Lluis

El 26/11/2012, a las 23:15, Steve Barbour escribi?: