Subject: [Leica] Pano Sunset
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 11:11:45 -0800

Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:41:58 -0000
From: "Douglas Barry" <imra at iol.ie>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Pano sunset
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>

Nice pic. It's a pity you missed the three stragglers that are still
breaching a complete view of the sound. Time to ring the lopper men again
:-)

Personally, I'd have to defend Howard's right to chop as conifereous forest
does little for me. It tends to be a badly planted cash crop in Ireland
whereas as broadleaf deciduous looks both magnificent and right for its
environment.

As a former orienteer, I'm biased.

Douglas

Hi Doug,
Thanks for looking and commenting. Agree with you about the trees, too.
Cheers
Howard