Subject: [Leica] Journalist buys a Leica!
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 23:33:44 -0500

No one is ever good enough to slide under your judgment radar, right
Mark?
If they shoot a cropped format DSLR they are dumb enough...
If they bought an M8 after the M9 came out they are dumb enough...
If they happen to be one journalist who is doing just what you say
most of the journalists are going to do one day soon by buying a full
frame digital Leica, they are dumb enough...
No matter what someone prints, no matter what size, no matter taken
with what camera, you always say that it doesn't matter because there
is a paper size 15% bigger or a bigger sensor or supposedly better
glass.
Ridiculous.

Phil Forrest