Subject: [Leica] LR 4 Alternatives anyone
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 21:45:52 +0000

I bought LR4 to go with my XPro 1 only to find that I can only run LR4 over
W8
or a version of Windows supported by a chip having certain properties
implemented by Intel (PAE, NX, etc.)

Since I don' want to buy a new computer as well does anyone have any
recommendations for an alternative to LR4 that can read RAW from an XPRO-1?

Currently I normally run PSE over XP which is fine for most apps.

Peter

PS I knew that film was cheaper!!
--

Dr Peter Dzwig