Subject: [Leica] IMG: New casual portrait gallery
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 19:23:41 -0800

Geoff Hopkinson OFFERED:

> I've made a start on learning some studio basics here and have been
> fortunate to have a group of young women amongst our family friends to
> work
> with.
> Here is a new gallery of Crystal who is simply full of life and fun and we
> had a very good time trying out some new lighting.
> Some M9 and some off topic gear, although I doubt that anyone would pick
> any differences after my developing and in these web sizes of course.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/cry

Hi Geoff,
Interesting series.  Certainly when you have obviously have an interesting
young lady with no fears of the camera! :-)

It's like..... "You go girl and I'll shoot  a series of wild and comical
facial expressions.

And it's "POP and AWAY YOU GO!'

It's called fun happy snapping and having a good time enjoying a hobby fun
time!

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie) ([Leica] IMG: New casual portrait gallery)