Subject: [Leica] IMG: California Quail
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 22:24:02 -0700

Doug Herr SHOWED:

> Last weekend in a pocket of wild surrounded by suburban Sacramento County:
>
> http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/odontophoridae/caquai07.html
>
> technical stuff: R8/DMR, 280mm f/4 APO, blind & tripod.  Significant crop.
> All comments welcome.

Hi Doug,
Well I wont make any comment about LEICA. ;-)

However I can say,"You good Sir are without a doubt the "MASTER of WILDLIFE
PHOTOGRAPHY!"
You did this time once again, as you do time and time again! Captured
another absolutely amazing wild life image.

Good on you Doug, IT'S A SMASHING GREAT BEAUTY!

cheers,
ted