Subject: [Leica] IMG: CU Building / Distortion Check
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 14:34:46 -0500

While walking for exercise at the local airport, I carried the E-1 with
original 14-54 lens.  As I walked down the ramp between two rows of new
hangars, all with doors closed, I looked up and saw the back side of the
Ascend Federal Credit Union headquarters building across the road.  With all
of the window framing and structural lines, I concluded this was an ideal
time to check for distortion in the images, though, admittedly, at the long
end, 54mm.  I pulled up the distortion grid in PSE 11, and found nothing to
correct.  The lines were, to my eyes (can't say about Moose's eyes),
perfectly square.  Though it has been around a while, I find this
lens/camera combination to be a pleasure with which to work.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: CU Building / Distortion Check)