Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers - crazy Wisteria
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 20:01:49 -0700

Our crazy wisteria is blooming again.  This is the third summer that it has
bloomed, and each summer it gets more.  I blooms like crazy in the spring,
smelling up the whole neighborhood, but until recently, never in the summer.
 I am not a wisteria expert, so maybe someone can straighten me out on this.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/wisteria-3612.jpg.html

I know we have two plants, one is I think Japanese and the other something
else.  Maybe that is the difference.  Only one seems to bloom again in the
summer, but for the life of me I cannot remember which one is which.

comment welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson