Subject: [Leica] Pics with New Development
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 22:58:31 -0600

Hi Lluis -- Love some of the pictures but for the most part they're way too
contrasty for my tastes.  I probably prefer less contrast than most here,
but on my screen these have lost detail both in the shadows and the
highlights.  Possibly, a lot could be corrected in post-processing, but it
looks like the negs are at the outer limits of contrast from my experience.

IMO there are several jewels there, especially "Fetiche," "HEY!!!," and
"Susana," but there are others I liked as well.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE