Subject: [Leica] IMG: Alpaca Farmers
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 15:12:49 -0500

Or, you might try Ian Barber's Contrast Masking and Quick Dodge and Burn
panels for PS CC.  The latter has contrast adjustments that can apply to
the whole image, or by painting in with Quick Mask.  The former is
similar but with more targeted masks (Zone 2, etc.). Nothing you can't
do with PS alone, but they are pretty convenient and inexpensive.
http://www.digitalblackandwhite.co.uk/

Ken