Subject: [Leica] Elder prostate wisdom
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:34:01 -0500

I could be nothing.  I think there's a huge industry centered around guys
enlarged prostates. I was referred to a urologist a few years ago the whole
thing felt very strongly like kick backs. It could be you reach a certain
age they feel a chunk of your money needs to be spent on urologists.
I'd like to find out how many men who are a bit older do NOT have an
enlarged prostate. I'd guess it was about half.
But I'm not telling you to not go see a Doc. I'm saying if you feel like you
are getting caught up in a money making machine with negative not positive
effects then get a second opinion or see what the world is like with a more
simplified approach.