Subject: [Leica] Last post sent in error
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 23:27:32 +0100

Yup! Such a wonderful human experience the LUG is - I was so happy to find
Greg when my daughter, and now my god daughter, went to Chicago and I knew
someone was there.
Thanks to all of you folks the world around, and particularly to Brian to
make this so-so world a better place to live in.

Amities
Philippe

Le 28 f?vr. 2015 ? 19:33, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> a ?crit :