Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Bees
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 09:13:59 -0400

Thanks, Gerry!  I've been using the Fuji for awhile now and it still drives
me crazy - buttons and wheels get turned and switched by themselves all the
time!  When everything is set right, it does give great results.  It's the
only camera I take to the chicken house ;-)

We were told in bee class that they paint the queen with a color that is
not seen by bees but is bright to us.  There is a lot to learn about bees!

Tina