Subject: [Leica] SL viewfinder
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 08:28:36 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Posted on fredmiranda.com by a visitor to PhotoPlus:

"The EVF is something very very special. I would say that without question,
this is the best and fastest responding EVF that I have every seen. The
color and fidelity and refresh rate of the EVF were excellent. Now at the
show we did not have taxing lighting conditions, but much of the time I
almost felt like I was looking through a good OVF possibly approaching that
of my R8 which is saying something."

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com