Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Red Carpet
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 21:31:20 -0000

 Collect a few of the really red ones and preserve them for later, Jim. In
my camera club, we have a chap - let's call him Mike because that's his
name - who always decorates his winter images with stategically placed
autumn leaves which he has collected earlier. He somehow manages to preserve
them and keeps them flattened in plastic bags. He wins competitions too.

Douglas