Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Gallery of Photography show
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 00:48:53 -0000

Went to the opening tonight of Charles Haughey: Power, Politics & Public
Image, a show of images by Eamonn Farrell at the Gallery of Photography in
Temple Bar, Dublin and met Pearl a photo editor and a man with a Leica M9.

Haughey was Taoiseach (Prime Minister) here in Ireland and was mired in
scandal. He retired with a quote from Othello "I have done the state some
service, they know it, no more of that." Needless to say, he didn't mention
his greater disservice of bribes, embezzlement, tax evasion, etc.

Here's four I took. None posed, but I talked to them afterwards.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dublin+GoP+Circle+-8520.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dublin+GoP+gallery+-8499.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dublin+GoP+Leica+-8508.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dublin+GoP+Pearl++-8504.jpg.html