Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Wales leftovers
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:45:00 -0000

Excellent series, Nathan. I like the Olde Worlde shots of you & family best.
Who knows, in ten years time, and, as fashions are continually revived,
those sort of outfits could be all the rage again. I also have to say I have
to admire your wife's optimism in bringing a pair of sunglasses to Wales.
Any time I'm there it rains!

In a dig at our own health service, it's comforting to know that Nurse
Wajsman is only about 60 miles away from here, and, in the event of an
emergency, could probably get here faster by swimming across the Irish Sea
than our own ambulances could drive here...

Then again, maybe I'm just been a little unfair :-)

Douglas