Subject: [Leica] Web site revamp
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 09:29:25 +0000

After toying with Adobe Portfolio (part of the CC suite) I have stuck with
Photoshelter for the versatility it offers, and I have now done a complete
revamp of the appearance of my website. Please take a look and let me have
feedback if you feel so inclined - the website address remains exactly the
same. If anyone is thinking of going with Photoshelter I can let them have a
discount code.

Thanks

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS