Subject: [Leica] PESO: Le Tour
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 18:26:47 -0400

I recorded NBC Sports Network?s broadcast of today?s stage so I could watch
it later. I?m going to watch carefully and see if you made the broadcast!
Shouldn?t be hard to ID the spot where you were standing, given all the
information you provided. If I see a likely character, I?ll post a screen
shot.

?howard