Subject: [Leica] Best Learning Camera
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 17:36:58 -0500

Thanks for all of the advice, guys.  I knew I could count on you.

I found a used 50/2.8 Elmarit for $349.  That seems like a good starting
lens to me.  It's silver and the M8 that I'm giving her is silver.  I'm
going to give it to her with the understanding that she will USE it and if
she ever decides she is not interested in photography, she will either give
it back to me or pass it on to somebody who will use it.  I doubt that will
happen, though.  She is really very interested and intense.

It will be fun getting together a package of everything she will need to
take photos.

Tom and I have had the flu (caught from Red in Charleston)  I'm much better
but he's still pretty sick - going to the doctor tomorrow.
Being sick makes you realize how much worse this stuff hits OLD people!!

Tina

--

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Best Learning Camera)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Best Learning Camera)