Subject: [Leica] External Hard Drives
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 10:45:13 -0400

LUG:

Every time the power goes out, as it did this morning, when it comes back
on all of my 7 external hard drives have changed their designation letter
arbitrarily.  It really messes up my LR catalog and takes hours to fix.

Current (G) becomes Current (J) and all photos in LR have to be "found"
again.

Is there any way to permanently assign these designations so they don't
change??

TIA

Tina

--