Subject: [Leica] First day in Yosemite
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 5 May 2024 15:08:19 -0700

We got to Yosemite fairly late.? Just walked to another campground for
our first sunset with Half Dome and some clouds. The forecast was for
clear skies the rest of our planned stay, so it was tonight or never.?
Photos start here and next three to the right.? View large if you like.

Half Dome from Upper Pine-7718.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215 at
N06/53701327644/in/album-72177720316715412/>

Fair warning.? The dogwood was fantastic so expect a lot of dogwood
photos in this album later.

Comments welcome.

Aram

--