Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 05:01:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week starts with a visitor to one of my rose bushes:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/visitors+with+rain.jpg.html

I live on the edge of the blackland prairie  which is a euphemism for clay
that carries water a very long way.  My daughter planted some
miniature roses when she was getting her advanced degree at UT but the
roses didn't do well until my neighbor planted two oak trees.   He has been
diligent in watering his new trees and my roses have perked up:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/rose+at+f2+and+extension.jpg.html

This was in a neighbors gravel landscaping and I suspect some guanophos:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/herbicide_.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don