To: leica-users
Subject: well, not Leica, but Minox
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 92 22:20:40 PDT

For some reason in my mind the Minox and Leica are half-brothers.
Last week I dusted off my Minox B and bought some film for it (AgfaPan
25).

I've discovered, much to my chagrin, that I don't know how to load
Minox film into the developing spool. I have Nikor tanks and spools,
and I seem to have completely forgotten the instructions that must once
have come with the Minox spool. Do any of you know how to do it?

The next problem will be a negative carrier. I have every negative
carrier ever made for my Omega B8 except the Minox negative carrier.
It seems to me that it ought to be a pretty straightforward job to make
one in a machine shop, and our laboratory has a machine shop, but I'm
pretty rusty on the equipment and I've never made anything
high-precision before. Does anybody have any suggestions? I suppose I
could always make a fake negative carrier by cutting a hole in a piece
of black mat board.
Replied:  5 Jun 92 07:23