To: leica-users
From: IOANNIS LAMBADARIS <ioannis@maxwell.concordia.ca>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 92 13:23:38 EDT

Hi,
I would kindly like to ask the person responsible for Leica user group to
change my e-mail address. My new address is
                           ioannis@sce.carleton.ca

I also have one further request. Sometime back Iread in this group that
a fellow netter bought a fixed lens rangefinder camera(Minolta ?) and he was
able to remove the CDS photoshell of the lightmeter after disassembling the
camera. I have the same problem right now so could this person e-mail me?
He may be able to provide some significant help!!!!
Thank you.
Dr. I. Lambadaris
Carleton University
Ottawa, Canada