To: jan@dcs.qmw.ac.uk, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: begining user questions
From: gang@mtdcr.att.com
Date: 13 Oct 94 12:33:00 GMT

>I've just started looking for a user IIIg, and have been stunned by the
>difference in advertised prices vs a IIIf (I've been looking in
>Shutterbug). Are there user IIIgs out there, or is my search doomed?

There are very few user IIIgs. Besides, the user condition IIIgs I saw are
as expensive as a near mint M3. So why not just get a M3 (or M2, M4 etc)
which is a better camera anyway unless you want the size of IIIg, in
which case, a IIIf + viewfinder (for 90mm lens) will do what IIIg does.

g.huang
gang@mtdcr.att.com

Replies: Reply from Chris Kantarjiev <cak@parc.xerox.com> (Re: begining user questions)