To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: FS: R3 MOT + 50mm Summicron-R
From: albert@cs.wisc.edu (Joseph Albert)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 94 00:41:05 -0500

                       LEICA R3 SLR KIT FOR SALE

LEICA R3 MOT BODY

   * Excellent Plus condition (no brassing of the corners)
   * works perfectly, meter and shutter accurate
   * Serial No. 1517500
   * original Leitz leather case
   * original owner's manual
   * list of features available on request

LEICA 50mm SUMMICRON-R LENS

   * Excellent Plus condition (glass mint)
   * Serial No. 2912983
   * latest version of lens

will sell the whole package for $575 plus shipping.  10 trial period
with money-back guarantee should the equipment not live up to your
expectations, and it is returned in the same condition as received.

Note: I've checked the prices on the above at the used Leica dealers, where
      you will typically pay $395 for the body, $275 for the lens, and
      $25-30 for the leather case, or around $700 for the whole package.

please send any inquiries, offers, or other comments to me
via email at: albert@cs.wisc.edu.

Thanks,

Joseph Albert