To: Jack Hamilton <75442.1557@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: leica e-mail addresses...?
From: James J Dempsey <jjd@bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 11:12:57 EDT
Cc: LEICA-USERS <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

> DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF LEICA/NEW YORK or LEICA/WETZLER has an e-mail
> address...preferably for their customer service or production information
> departments?

I note that the "leica.com" domain name is taken and uses
"indigo.atlanta.com" as its mail exchanger.  Doesn't sound like
something in Europe, though.  If you wanted to find out who they are,
you could send a message to "postmaster@leica.com" and ask.  (You
could try "whois", but that doesn't work through my firewall.)

I once corresponded via email with someone who worked with Leitz
instruments in Europe.   I don't remember his address offhand, but he
wasn't with Leica Camera.

Bottom line: Not yet, I don't think.

		--Jim Dempsey--
		jjd@bbn.com