To: LEICA-USERS <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: the new mini-lux...
From: Jack Hamilton <75442.1557@compuserve.com>
Date: 06 Jul 95 23:10:22 EDT

I just purchased one of the new Leica min-lux cameras...and I suspect I was one
of the first in the midwestern USA...

My initial reaction---the camera and its capabilities are SIMPLY UNDERSTATED IN
the Leica propoganda (what little I've seen)...(now I have used Leica m's and
r's for over 35 years, as a photojournalist...)

Basically, the camera is everything that I thought it would be...and a whole lot
more.

I'll put out a full unbiased report in a few days if you folks here are
interested. I've still got some Kodachromes to get back and check over.

But, from the e-6's and c-41's and B&W's I've seen so far, THIS camera is a
Leica, through and through...and DEFINITELY NOT A "TOY!!!"

Cordially,
Jack Hamilton
202 804@mcimail.com