To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Viso and bellows one. Still useful??
From: msmall@roanoke.infi.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 1995 21:45:02 -0500
Cc: jredfern@intacc.net (Jae Redfern)

I regularly use a Viso II and sometimes use a Viso I.  My 4/200 Telyt and
4.8/280 Telyts require their use, as do my Kilfitt lenses.  This is a fine
and proper accessory for the Leica.  The I, however, is not nearly as useful
as the II or III, as it requires a special double-cable for use on the M's
or either a double cable or sports release for use on the TM cameras.

If naught else, it looks really neat on your shelf.

Marc
msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!